AOL Tech Expands On isocket Plus Other Great New Pubs
We’re happy to announce that AOL Tech, the parent group of TechCrunch, is launching additional properties on isocket and buyads.com!
As you may recall, the uber popular blog TechCrunch was our very first publisher. When AOL bought TechCrunch about a year ago some people questioned what would happen with isocket – but after successfully powering direct ad sales for TechCrunch and showing how much isocket can help, the AOL folks wanted to expand.
First on deck is TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog), a great site covering all things Apple. Check out TUAW’s advertising options over on BuyAds.com. In addition to the leader board and med rec spots they’ve got the popular 125×125 buttons on a weekly and monthly basis. If you are marketing an iOS application or Apple accessory (like iPhone 5 cases!) this would be a great spot.
More AOL Tech properties are on deck, including the popular gaming blog Joystiq. Check in over the next few weeks for more.
Some other great (and even off the wall) pubs have joined recently.
Check out the ad options for:
- Hootsuite – very popular social media management dashboard
- Fashiolista – 1.5M visitors, fashion, style, women
- The Art of Manliness – 1M visitors, all about mens style
- Adverblog – covers digital marketing ideas
- 4shared – Alexa Top 100 property with 95M registered users
- Springwise – entrepreneurship, startups
- All Women Stalk – fashion, beauty, women
- The Poop Report – 10M page views about poop? Yep!